Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wonderful Dinner




I think my kitchen was never this busy before. Joseph decided to
cook for me and look at all these tasty foods! It was the best dinner 
that I had in this year! Well. Photos kinda suck. They always change 
the original color whenever i am uploading some photos that I took.
Anyways, me, Joseph(the chef), and Dan ended up having steak,
kimchi squash, artichoke pasta, and last but not least, bread with 
artichoke sauce. I had too many of those I was sooooo stuffed in the
end. However, now that I am hungry again, I want those. And I would
like to express my gratitude to Joseph for this wonderful dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did! Happy birthday btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i didnt realize these pictures and this post was on here! you are so cute =) im glad you had a great time because i did as well! xxj

    ReplyDelete