Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Book Cover Series (redesigned)



Yes. It is five in the morning AGAIN. Now my life pattern
is officially messed up. So, at this point of my life, I always
question myself. Should I sleep or should I just go to 
school after sleeping around two hours... And the problem
is there is no perfect answer for that! At least I got to finish 
my assignments which are due four hours later. 
Well, this time I focused on making them look like a series. 
Hope it works for Timothy (my typography class instructor). 
Wish me good luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! i wish i was good at designing w/ type!!
    no wonder timothy liked your stuff! cuz they're all so damn good!
    well.. all your artwork is amazing!
    you make me want to just give up becoming a graphic designer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww... i want to see your work too!
    and thank you!!! lol

    ReplyDelete