

see this film since it was released but for some reason I always
ended up seeing different movies. lol
Damn Dan White!!!! I just want to kill him! even though he
committed suicide... I just want to kill him again! how could he
do that to Harvey! It was soooooo not fair to Harvey. He was
such a wonderful person. He tried to accomplish something
that people really needed in this world, but was never done
because no one was brave enough. He let everyone know
that there is nothing wrong about being gay and he strongly
encouraged americans to vote for gay rights. He gave hope to
everyone who was suffering through believing in who they
really are. Eventually he became the first supervisor who
was officially OUT in San francisco. He never given up what
he believed and he was not afraid of sharing the idea with
people who was against his belief. Even though people
who are reading this disagree with Harvey's idea, they
should at least, learn the way Harvey faced his obstacles.

No comments:
Post a Comment