Monday, February 23, 2009

Self Portrait

It was such a depressing working process. My computer got 
crashed once after I worked twelve hours on this! So I did the 
same thing again till seven in the morning. haha. 
Yes. That is my life. But the good news is it is almost 
done! Now I have to add some colors and details. 
I will post it when it is done! btw I resized this because
a size of the file was so huge. Originally, the size is 40"x60".   

4 comments:

  1. omg! it crashed?! damn, that really sux!!
    and wow, it looks really good!
    ughh, idk when i'm going to finish mine..
    btw, i missed both my classes today again! lol dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! we should seriously give each other a wake up call
    or something.... lol well hopefully I can see you in drawing
    class tomorrow! and thanks for the comment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you finished it!!! congrats!!!
    now you can sleep... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Im gonna sleep till I want to do my work again.... lol
    which is..... never? haha

    ReplyDelete