Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Brown Hair


Guess I have to wait more than three months to do this
gets that long and dye it in black since dying in darker color
damage my hair less. Oh, about that F.A.S.T. shampoo. I have
been only using that for six days, so I cannot really tell it
works well or not. Nonetheless, I feel like it is working
because my hair looks much better than last week.
Hopefully it works well for me too.... like it does to
everyone else. (I am the one who always get unlucky.
If there is a lottery that nine people win out of ten, it 
is me who loses lol) 


4 comments:

  1. me too! i guess we're just unlucky.. haha
    i like your brown and black hair! you look good in both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thank you..... and what am i doing now....
    i didnt go to drawing class again... whats wrong with me.
    I got up at like 10AM and i fall asleep again.......and i woke
    up like three hours later lol OMG I SHOULD NOT MISS
    DRAWING CLASS ANYMORE. if I miss it, take my chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! omg.
    you mean "we" should not miss drawing class anymore! and any other classes! except math.. lol
    damn.. and it's not even half of the semester yet! haha

    ReplyDelete