


FINALLY. I went to Brooklyn Bridge yesterday with Jenn. I have been willing to go there for the past couple months
and I got lazy all the time and ended up watching drama.
Well, it was a nice little trip. It was windy and cold but
still so much better than spending my afternoon in my bed
doing nothing. I felt like no one actually cross this bridge
because as far as I got to Manhattan, the less people were
on the bridge. People who cross this bridge were riding
bicycle yelling, "Get out of my way!". Well... they were
the ones who were riding bicycle in the middle of the
footpath!

lol the stupid people on bikes! they were so annoying..
ReplyDeleteyour photos are so much better than mine! lol
Ahh that photo of me! well as long as it wasn't a horrible close shot of me! haha
blehh.. our break is over now... =(
oh Jenn! Dont say that......
ReplyDeleteIt makes me miserable that I have to go to
school again! but thanks god I went to brooklyn bridge
before this spring break is over!