Monday, March 2, 2009

*Yawn*

Irresistible laziness has dominated me this semester.
Which is not a great news AT ALL. Seriously, I never missed
classes like this before. What if they fail me? I won't have 
any right to complain since I missed their classes. I do not
have any choice from now on. I have to be more decisive. 
School is not really asking me do to what I cannot do. 
I can do better than this. Maybe I should get rid of my
heater and my mattress. 

It is a matter of my mind. I have to be harder on myself.
Have to think about passion that I used to have in my
freshmen year. The time when I used to enjoy art as the
way it is. If I begin thinking like that, art will gladly
greet me like it did before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment