
I almost forgot how warm weather felt like. It feels like
Spring and Autumn is disappearing and Winter and Summer
is getting longer and longer constantly. Therefore, weather is
always extremely cold or hot. Nothing between! In person,
I prefer most of the things to be extreme, but when it comes to
weather, I hate it. It is really unfortunate that some of the people
in the future might even forget spring and autumn existed on
this planet. Anyways, hopefully the weather gets warmer.
This year, winter is getting way too long. I am sick of wearing
coats!!!!
Oh, one more thing. I went to ICP museum on 43rd St. and Ave. of
America. They have pretty good selection over there. Also, if I go
there on friday between 5pm and 8pm, it is almost free to get in
there since it is donation hours. Just donate like a dollar and enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment