Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cut Copy




Sorry for the late post. For the people who didn't know,
I went to Cut Copy concert last saturday alone. I bought a
ticket couple months ago since their tickets get sold out in
couple weeks. Well, I was kinda excited because this was my 
very first time going to a concert alone, and it was Cut Copy's
concert. Their performances were pretty good. I felt like they
selected a right songs to play, and I also felt they considered
audience's opinion. (they played Lights and Music songs twice!)
Oh, but some of the audience were horrible. Wow, they do not
have any common sense. What a selfish prick! There was a girl
who was practically out of her mind. She was just all over the 
place, bumping into everyone's body. Unfortunately, one of the
bodies happened to be me. So I ended up stepping on her and 
jumping several times with my boots. But other than that, the
concert was really nice!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment