Work work work and rest. what am I doing now?okay.... guess it is going to be six in the morning
in about thirty minutes. I have been working on
designing my website. I designed layouts in quite
simple way, yet it still takes lots of time. Not even
half done!!!!! this is kinda frustrating lol
Well. it will get better eventually. haha

i think the times on this blog are wrong..
ReplyDeletecuz you said, "it'll be six in the morning in 30 min."
but, it says you posted at 11:45 PM. haha
and that happened for another post.. i forgot which one..
anyway, yea i hate designing something in a simple way that takes up a lot of time! cuz it looks like it was done really easily, when you actually spent so much time on the damn thing! LOL
btw, i'm posting this at 6:11 AM. let's see what it says lol.
ok, so there's like a 3 hour difference.. lol
ReplyDeletelol i think that happened because i uploaded that photo earlier and then i edited it afterwards. kkkk
ReplyDelete