Yoonbin and Chei took me to the restaurant that I have never been in my neighborhood. I did not even know this kind of place
existed! It was on 9th Ave and 14th St... If I am remembering
the address correctly. I really love the interior of this place.
For me, it looked like they renovated some kind of old fish
market. The place created a certain mood that other restaurant
do not have. And most importantly, I looooooove their dessert!
I had warm chocolate cake (one in the photo) and it was amazing.
It was not too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy me. Well, guess
I will go there pretty soon again.

hahaha old fish market!
ReplyDeletethat looks so good!! and omg, you had chocolate?! lol
let's go there together next time! :)
Yes we should go there together!!
ReplyDeleteand I ordered chocolate to share it with
my friend... but I ended up eating a
whole cake by myself lol
i should stop doing that....haha
나도ㅠㅠ...먹고싶어...
ReplyDeletebtw나 모의고사 캐발렸어
....
4월 모의고사를 기약하며...ㅠㅠ
글만 봐서는 콘서트랑 식당갔다온게 다 인것같은데...(당연하지 그 글만 올려있으니lol
근데 윤빈언니랑 간겨?)
봄방학동안 잘쉬었수?
쫌 뭔가 아쉬운것 아녀?lol
내일모레놀톤데...
빨리좀왔으면...
잠좀자고싶어ㅜㅜ
등교시간3학년이라고 빨라졌음..
부엑
btw(<-남용중lol)일요일에봐요..못보나?
나 산에갈지도몰라 세속을떠나..lol
lol well I guess we will have chat on the top
ReplyDeleteof the mountain then haha
oh and its not our cousin that I hung out couple
days ago.... its a friend who has the same name lol
hope you find a strong motivation that can cheer you up!
ttys!